Sales Order Management System
Simplify online sales order management & processing with our Sales Order Management System that is a comprehensive, web-based solution enables you to automate your company's sales order process. Our team has developed a user-friendly Sales Order Management system that will help restructure your Sales and Order Fulfillment processes.
FEATURES OF SALES ORDER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- Sales order creation and processing.
- Quickly convert quotes to orders and order to invoices without duplicate entry.
- Individual ship dates by line item.
- pricing models including Price ID, quantity breaks, customer levels, price structures, specific customer pricing and promotions.
- One-click access to product availability lookup.
- Single or split commissions payable on shipped orders or paid invoices.
- Automated interface to Accounts Receivable.
- Optional link to directly create purchase requisitions from transactions.
- Setup of return policies to authorize return.
- Automated retrieval of related sales order details for return order creation.
- Support of different order delivery methods and types (BOPIS, drop shipping, ship-from-store, same-day delivery, etc.).
- Generation of picking and packing slips auto-populated with the details from a related sales order.
- User-configurable order lookup includes lookup by order number, date, customer's name, PO number, customer phone number and item sold.
- Order filtering (by customer, date, status) and order status tracking.
- Order history per customer.
- Bulk order processing.
- Support of pre-orders and backorders.
- Order execution rules (e.g., automated order approval for shipment if the required number of items is in stock and the order is fully paid).
- Automated inventory reservation via integration with inventory management software.
- Support of partial order fulfillment.
Call For Demo